Worry-free Septic Maintenance
Join our member program for worry-free septic maintenance
Did you know that regular upkeep and maintenance not only protects your property, but your investment? By scheduling regular maintenance for your home or business septic system, you are saving money in the long run and even possibly protecting your health.
Once a septic system is installed, it requires regular care and maintenance to keep it working to its best potential. Regular pumping, cleaning lateral lines, and removing debris are all part of keeping your septic system functioning at top efficiency. A poorly maintained septic system will quickly turn into a big, messy, and costly problem.
Automate Your Septic System Maintenance & Protection
We know you’re busy and it can be easy to forget when it’s time to have your septic tank serviced. By scheduling regular maintenance, you are making it easy to keep your home safe from damage and your family safe from the potential pathogens that enter the home when a poorly managed septic system backs up into the home or yard.
Our preferred service membership program covers even more!
As a member, you enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your septic system is problem free and taken care of in emergencies. But how do we do that for you?
Check out these preferred service membership benefits:
- We use a multi-point checklist to verify your septic system’s health and function at the time you enroll and every single time we service the tank.
- You receive regular maintenance checks and services.
- If an emergency does come up, you have priority service over non-members (7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday and no overtime charges!).
- Hassle-free repairs with a 10% discount on all parts and labor charges on non-covered repairs.
- Regular pumping with a schedule made according to the agreement